Wisconsin Raptor Watch and Surveys
- Cedar Grove Hawk Banding Research Station State Natural Area – has the longest sustained record of activity in North America for trapping and banding migratory raptors.
- Concordia University Hawk Watch Station – site includes inventory data and maps.
- Saw-whet Owl Migration Banding – Woodland Dunes Nature Center and Preserve.
- Chequamegon Bay Hawk Watch – hawk watch dates and contact information.
- Spring Hawk Watching on Chequamegon Bay, Lake Superior– paper by Ryan Brady on 1999 spring hawk watch results from the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center near Ashland, WI.
- Forest Beach Migratory Preserve Hawk Watch – fall raptor watches have been conducted by volunteers since 2010. Data are reported to HMANA and/or to eBird. More participants welcome and needed to increase frequency and thoroughness of monitoring program.
- Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory – hawk conservation through research, education, and stewardship; includes count data, maps, and birding tips.
- Wisconsin Bird Monitoring – citizen science coordinated by Wisconsin Bird Conservation Initiative (WBCI); includes hawk, owl, and other bird surveys.
Regional, National, and Continental Resources
- Hawk Watch International – Raptor conservation; find hawk watch sites by country, state, or province; includes count data and site profiles for over 200 North American hawk watch sites.
- Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) – Raptor conservation through scientific study, enjoyment, and appreciation of raptor migration; includes count data and hawk watch sites.
- Hawk Mountain Sanctuary – good information on hawk migration; includes count data, events, and where raptors migrate.
- North American Bird Banding Laboratory – Patuxent Wildlife Research Center; report a bird band or marked bird.
- Peregrine Falcon Recovery – preservation of falcons, eagles, ospreys, hawks, and owls; includes bird cams.
- All About Owls – species accounts, physiology, gallery, and links.
- Bald and Golden Eagles – National Eagle Center; includes events and eagle tracking.
- Adopt an Eagle Nest – donation supports surveys, conservation, rehabilitation, and raising awareness of Bald Eagles in Wisconsin.
Suggestions for this page were provided by Rich Staffen.