WISI Traveling Migratory Bird Display
Is your organization looking for an informational display on migratory birds and their stopover habitats?
The Wisconsin Stopover Initiative is pleased to offer free on loan a colorful exhibit filled with tidbits on:
- migratory birds;
- types of “stopover” sites used by migratory birds;
- why these sites are important;
- what are some factors that threaten migratory birds; and
- how people can help birds as they migrate through Wisconsin’s Lake Michigan basin
Constructed of high quality birch plywood, the exhibit measures approximately 6 ft. high when standing on a table and is 4.5 ft. wide. We deliver, set-up, and dismantle the display at no cost. You must provide a 3’ x 5’ or larger table and appropriate space for public viewing for a minimum of 4 weeks. The display may be reserved for up to 8 weeks free of charge. Advanced reservations are required.
Make your reservation today by contacting email@example.com or by calling Kim at 608-264-8594.
- Nature Centers
- Public Libraries
- Travel Centers
- Local Government Buildings (e.g., Land Conservation Office)
- Businesses (related to natural resources and open to the public)
- Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center (for the 2014 Grosbeaks Galore Workshop), Ashland, WI
- Woodland Dunes Nature Center, Two Rivers, WI
- Algoma Public Library, Algoma, WI
- Ledge View Nature Center, Chilton, WI